Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile?
How you feel about the appearance of your smile can make a difference in your self-esteem and overall quality of life. You should always feel confident when you want to share your smile. If you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your teeth or gums, cosmetic dentistry can help repair minor damage or blemishes, whiten tooth discoloration, and restore a more balanced gum to tooth proportion.
Dr. Caleb Robinson is a cosmetic dentist with advanced training from The Dawson Academy. Dr. Robinson fully applies the Dawson Academy’s complete dentistry approach when addressing cosmetic dental concerns. We look to find the underlying cause of any aesthetic concerns such as crooked teeth to improve not only the appearance of the smile but to promote the patient’s long-term oral health. Treating the root of the problem allows for a more stable oral foundation and longer lasting cosmetic results.
Committed to continuing and advancing his education, Dr. Robinson remains on the cutting edge of cosmetic dental technology. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques yield more natural looking and longer lasting results performed with treatments that are less invasive, reducing patient discomfort and minimizing downtimes. Patients can enjoy their newly improved, beautiful and healthy smile in just a few visits to our New Philadelphia, OH dentist office.
Cosmetic Dental Services New Philadelphia, OH
What may seem like a minor blemish on your smile could cause more complex dental issues if left untreated. Chipped cracked or crooked teeth should be addressed by your dentist to prevent the possibility of infection or even tooth loss. Concerns such as missing teeth or receding gums are advanced dental health problems that impact both your oral health and the appearance of your smile. Seeking dental care as soon as possible for cosmetic dental issues can help you protect the health and function of your smile.
Smile makeovers can help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Dr. Robinson provides a full range of cosmetic and restorative dental procedures, often combining the two to create comprehensive treatment plans that build stable, natural-looking smiles. We tailor treatment plans to the unique needs and goals of each patient. After a thorough oral health analysis and consultation, Dr. Robinson takes the time to review each necessary procedure with the patient so that they feel fully informed and confident in their oral health care. When designing your smile makeover, Dr. Robinson will also consider the aesthetic of your face and the size, shape, and color of your natural smile.
Cosmetic dental services may include:
- Teeth Whitening: Whitening your teeth can take years off of the appearance of your smile. Professional whitening gels help to protect your tooth enamel and reduce sensitivity while providing exceptional and fast results.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding can be used to mend minor chips, breaks or cracks in the teeth. Bonding is colored, shaped and polished directly on the surface of the tooth for a seamless result.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a custom designed dental restoration that fits over the front and sides of the tooth. Porcelain veneers are made out of ultra-thin high-quality dental ceramic that mimics the natural luster of tooth enamel. The veneer is permanently bonded to the tooth and can be used to address a wide range of cosmetic issues.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth leave embarrassing gaps in your smile. Dental implants are the most natural way to replace missing teeth and support long-term oral health and bite function.
- Gum Contouring: A receding gum line or a gummy smile may be viewed as unattractive, and often cause secondary dental concerns. Using state of the art laser dentistry, Dr. Robinson can recontour the gum line for a more balanced and healthy smile.
Schedule A Cosmetic Consultation
Whether you dream of whiter, brighter teeth or you have a cracked or missing tooth, Dr. Robinson can help you restore the natural beauty and function of your natural smile. We serve patients in many local communities including Coshocton and Dover with comprehensive, personalized cosmetic dentistry. We accept new patients and welcome families of all ages to visit us and experience the difference that complete dentistry can make in your life. Contact our New Philadelphia, OH dentist office at (330) 269-5805 or request your cosmetic consultation online using our request form.