What Are Porcelain Veneers?
A dental veneer is an ultra-thin porcelain shell that fits over the front and sides of a tooth. The shell is custom designed and used to improve the appearance of the smile and to protect the tooth from potential future damage.
What Can Porcelain Veneers Be Used To Treat?
Porcelain veneers can be used to treat a number of dental issues including:
- Misshapen teeth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Uneven teeth
What Are The Benefits Of Porcelain Veneers?
- Strength and Durability
- Porcelain veneers are made from a strong, durable material; you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods without worry.
- Long- Lasting Solution
- Veneers can last as long as 25 years, with proper oral hygiene and routine visits to Dr. Robinson.
- Natural Looking Results
- Porcelain veneers are specially made to match your natural tooth color.
- Customized For Your Smile
- Impressions of your teeth will be sent to a laboratory, so the veneers are hand-crafted to fit your individual tooth.
- Quick, Simple Procedure
- Typically placement of the porcelain veneers can be complete within in two visits.
- Stain Resistant
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to staining, unlike natural teeth. You can maintain brilliant pearly whites, while still enjoying coffee and other products that normally cause staining of the teeth.
- Cosmetic Benefits
- Porcelain veneers improve teeth that are cracked, chipped, broken, badly discolored, widely spaced, or slightly misaligned. Veneers are solely used for cosmetic purposes and placed on the visible front teeth.
- No Recovery
- Once the placement procedure is complete, patients can leave our practice and immediately carry on with normal, everyday activities.
- Can Be Combined With Other Treatments
- Tooth whitening treatment as a finishing touch to your new, beautiful smile.
- Enhance Confidence
- An improved smile can help you feel more confident about your appearance, ultimately giving you a better quality of life and more improved social experiences.
Schedule An Appointment
Dr. Robinson consults with every patient on a personal basis and takes his time to discuss individual cosmetic and restorative dental goals. He then works with patients to build a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses the underlying functional issues of their oral health.
Porcelain Veneers offer a wide range of oral health and wellness benefits. To discover the most appropriate treatment options for your individual oral health needs, contact our New Philadelphia, OH dentist office at (330) 269-5805.