Whenever you have the opportunity to have something done professionally, it is usually better. Of course, you can clean your carpet by yourself, but we are sure a professional carpet cleaner can get it done better. The same thing applies to your teeth. We recommend that patients visit our office every six months for professional tooth cleaning.
Professional teeth cleanings allow us to clean your teeth and gums more thoroughly. We use state-of-the-art dental tools to get those hard to reach spots in the back of the mouth and between your teeth. During this time, Dr. Robinson can assess and address any potential concerns. We invite you to visit our New Philadelphia, OH for the general dentistry you need.
Benefits Of a Professional Teeth Cleaning
- Helps Stop Gingivitis
- Gingivitis is not only reversible but also preventable. At your routine check-up, we will check for any signs of gingivitis. If we recognize signs of gingivitis, we will give you tips and advice on how to improve your gum health so that it does not progress.
- Reduce The Chances Of A Heart Attack or Stroke
- The bacteria in your mouth will not only hurt your teeth and gums. Sooner or later, this bacteria will find its way into your bloodstream. Ultimately, increasing your chances of putting your general health in jeopardy.
- Diabetes Prevention
- Severe cases of gum disease will make it difficult to gain control of their blood glucose levels. As a result, it can result in an increased risk of developing diabetes.
- Prevent Tooth Decay & Cavities
- Professional teeth cleanings can scrape away plaque from your teeth, which is the leading cause of tooth decay-causing cavities and further dental health issues. This process is called scaling which is not easy to do by yourself, especially behind your teeth.
- Prevent Halitosis (Bad Breath)
- No one wants to have bad breath as it can be a serious issue in your personal and professional life. Regular professional cleaning along with a good oral hygiene routine is the best way to prevent halitosis.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Contact our New Philadelphia, OH family dentist office to schedule a dental cleaning and oral health exam. We accept new patients from Canton, New Philadelphia, Dover and surrounding communities.